Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Riding horses

This past weekend we were in Statesville visiting Corby's Grandma Haneline (she's very sick by the way). She lives way out in the country. I mean waaaay out. The kids were super excited to be there because Corby's Aunt Jeanie has been telling them for a while to come see her & they can ride horses. So when we left Saturday afternoon, all of my kids were in there cowboy/cowgirl attire & ready to ride. It didn't really help any that we had just watched the movie Flicka 2 either. I wish I had taken a picture, but the boys were in jeans & long sleeved button up shirts (because they looked like cowboy shirts) and boots. Kensley had her cowgirl hat on, a jean skirt, t-shirt & her pink boots. (can we say HOT... it's a hundred degrees & my kids are in long sleeves & long pants... makes me sweat just thinking about it)


We did get to pet the horses on Saturday evening but it was too late to ride. Fortunately, we were able to go back the next day and all the kids were able to ride. This is Faithy...the horse.

No comments:

Blog Archive