Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Third Time



Yes, I went again... to see New Kids on the Block. They were in Greenville, SC at the Bi-Lo Center last night and me & my friend Meagan went. Yet again, another awesome concert! They changed it up a bit this go round, but it was still fantastic. AND the best part was our seats! We were on the floor at the back. That made for some frustrating times to try & see them on the stage, but when they came back to stage B in the center of the auditorium, we were literally right beside of them. I think there were maybe 4 or 5 people in front on me. This is how close we really were.

Here are more pics to show how close we really were...in no particular order :-)
Jordan Knight
Joey McIntyre
Jon Knight (i know it's kinda blurry, but he's smiling)
Donnie Wahlberg
Danny Wood (he was actually smiling for the camera at a girl in front of me)





No comments:

Blog Archive