Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Friends via the Blogosphere

I've often times found myself clicking away at other links to other blogs via friends of mine in the blogosphere. Sometimes I come back to them & sometimes I never visit again. This one blog in particular I have visited a couple of times...MyCharmingKids...a mom of 4 kids... she's pretty funny & has some really catchy names for her family. Today I was directed here again from a friends blog. I couldn't help but to tear up when reading this. I don't even know this family but I am so moved to pray for them. It's a long story to catch up on, but you can know enough just reading the last two posts to see they are a family that loves & trusts God. Pray that God's grace & peace would cover them during this difficult time for their family.

1 comment:

JenB said...

Her latest post is one of the most clear explanations of prayer I've ever read. It's really awesome. (I like the new blog look! I read blogs in Google Reader and I haven't clicked over in a while. Looks great!)

Blog Archive