Thursday, November 20, 2008

Playing catch up

I've been so busy this week... still trying to hammer down having a job, taking care of the kids & the house and everything else that goes along with daily to-do lists. (So why am I on here blogging?...I need to de-stress) Anyway, the job is going good. I'm the 4 yr old teacher assistant. We've been so busy getting ready for our big Thanksgiving production that we haven't had a normal day yet, but it's okay because we've been crafting a lot & I love that! I'm anxious to see the big program which will be on Monday. Kensley has been singing lots of songs, but I have no idea what she's actually saying. She LOVES her class & says every day "i go my class mommy?" That makes it much easier for me each day I work. But to be honest, it's been hard getting back into the groove & trying to fit everything in every day when I'm basically losing 5 or so hours a day. I'm sure once I get into the groove it will be Christmas & then we'll be off a couple weeks & then I'll have to get into the groove all over again.. nonetheless, I'm thankful I have a job. A lot of people can't say that these days.

Anyhoo... just wanted to say hi. You may not see many posts in the next few weeks. Tis the season for busyness!

2 comments:

EngineersFalcon said...

I am so glad it is going well. The Thanksgiving feast is the coolest. I always loved it. I cannot imagine the amount of work that goes into it. Enjoy it, and you will have to post some pictures of Miss Kensley for us!

Mommy Confidential said...

Do u mind if I steal some of the thanksgiving feast pics? Brady ended up in the corner of yours and I didn't get quite as good (clear) pics. Also, congrats on the job, I hope it's a blessing! And I know this isn't the venue, but I'm selling some of my stamping things if your interested, if not I'll just list them on ebay. Happy Thanksgiving!

Blog Archive