Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween..ish

I'm sitting here eating Doritos & Halloween candy, listening to Christmas music & thinking about plans for Thanksgiving in a few weeks... I'm wondering, where did this year go? I mean, for real, wasn't it just Christmas? Years pass faster and faster and I'm getting older & older... speaking of older...

Happy birthday to my sweet hubby... he turned 37 yesterday...
sorry, sidetrack...

anyhoo...as I'm thinking about all of this I realized that I didn't post any trick or treat pics of my babies... sorry about that. I've been so wrapped up in New Kids concerts & this election that I kind of lost track. So here's my Halloween post.

The kids had a great time trick or treating. We went to my friend Angie's neighborhood & had a little pre-trick or treating party before we headed out to get loaded down with candy. Chandler was a fireman, Carter was a Power Ranger & Kensley was Minnie Mouse. I had this cute idea to match them again this year, but plans fell through. I wanted both boys to dress up like a fireman and Kensley to be a Dalmatian puppy. A friend let me borrow a Dalmatian costume, but then Carter protested being a fireman (this is not unusual for him) and I couldn't find white pants to complete Kensley's costume. So, I let them be what they wanted. They dress up ALL the time around the house anyway, so Halloween is really just like any other day for us... well, apparel-wise.

Here's some pics from our night.
This is the only pic I got of my kids together... that's sad.
All the kiddos in their costumes
Me with my girlfriends
Batting at the ghostly pinata

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you were in such a blend of Halloween, Thanksgiving, AND Christmas. Isn't that totally what it's always like this time of year!? I feel like we hit mid-October and all of a sudden we're running 100 mph toward the end of the year! It all goes way too fast!

Blog Archive