Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Going back to work

Well, today was my first day back to work. It's only a part-time job & may only be temporary, but I went to work for the first time in 8 years. I'm working at our church's preschool 3 days a week through the end of this year. I had a good little class today. Kensley also will be going to preschool while I'm there. She was excited about going to her class today & looked like such a big girl walking in with her backpack & lunch box. She had a great time with her little friends (she knows most of them from church anyway). I peeked on her several times today & she was running around laughing and having fun. I really missed her today though. It's going to take some getting used to getting into that routine, but it will be good once we hit our groove.

On a different note... me & Kensley were jumping on the trampoline the other day. This is what happened.

2 comments:

JenB said...

Look at that cute little thing with her backpack. Sweet!

EngineersFalcon said...

If I was going to work it would be at the Preschool. I had that opprotunity and turned it down, but was sad to do so. Kensley looked SO cute. I hope that you love it and that Kensley continues to have fun!

Blog Archive