Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kensley!

Today, my baby girl turns 2... officially at 3:35 pm....I can't believe that 2 years ago, I was heading to the hospital, so anxious & excited to meet my baby girl. Where has the time gone? She is so much fun & having a girl has definitely been different than the boys. I LOVE my boys, don't get me wrong, but something about having a girl is just so much fun. (I may not be saying that when the teen years hit...ha!) I guess because we have more in common. She has the greatest personality, although I think the terrible 2's are making their grand appearance in the past couple weeks. She's pretty laid back & goes with the flow. She loves to get in the floor & play with her brothers & rough-house right along beside of them. She plays cars with them & pretends to shoot the bad guy when they break out the toy guns. She also loves her babies too. She loves to carry a pocketbook & talk on the pretend phone and play dress up. She loves to read & sing and I could go on & on.


She's having a Minnie Mouse birthday party today. Here's the invitation I created for her... she's wearing her Minnie ears & shirt and holding up 2 fingers b/c she can't do the normal "2". She has a Minnie costume to wear to her party today...thanks Mimi!... so I can't wait to get some shots of her in it.



Happy Birthday baby girl! We love you so much & can't wait to see what the Lord holds for you in the future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kensley!!

Blog Archive