Monday, September 29, 2008

Pics of Lake Lure












Our computer is still down & I'm struggling with that. I use the computer A LOT, so it's been like I've lost a lifeline....ha! Corby has been kind enough to bring home his laptop each evening for me to check email and do a few things. So if you email me & I don't respond in a day or two, you know why... sorry in advance.

Several people have mentioned about wanting to see my pictures from the mountains, so I'm going to post just a few & try to get the rest uploaded somewhere online so you can see them. They are really pretty!

We had a great message at church yesterday. Our pastor spoke about being stressed out... what causes it, how to deal with it, how to avoid it and I SO needed to hear it... you can watch the message here. Click on the sermon for September 28.

Well, that's a quick update for now.

No comments:

Blog Archive