Friday, September 5, 2008

It's outta here!

Finally, I have my house back. I dropped off my WeeRuns consignment stuff this morning... 290 items... wow! Now comes the task of cleaning the house. The boys are going to a sleepover tonight, so I plan on getting some heaving duty cleaning done. I've got lots to catch up on. I've said for a month that when I get my consignment stuff done that I will do _______ (fill in the blank).

Let me just say that in less than a month, my baby will be turning 2. 2! Didn't I just have her? Each year flies by faster & faster. I ordered her birthday party stuff this week... Minnie Mouse... she LOVES Minnie! I'm working on her invites now too (pictures made with my new camera!) It's so much fun shopping for little girls. I guess because I can relate better to dolls & barbies than I can to cars and action heroes.

Lots of blanks to fill in now... until next post! Ta-ta for now.

3 comments:

EngineersFalcon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EngineersFalcon said...

Yay! I am impressed, you could totally make money by writing a book about how to make money reselling your stuff.

Pollock Family said...

Did you know that you left the n out of Haneline in your heading?

Blog Archive