Monday, June 23, 2008

Tag... blog syle

These are fun & I've been tagged, so here ya go....

Where were you ten years ago?
married, living in Boiling Springs, working at GWU

Five Items on your To-Do list today:
1. wash, wash, wash... lots of laundry to catch up on
2. go to the Y pool
3. VBS meeting at the coffee shop tonight
4. Corby's softball game
5. watch The Bachelorette tonight

Snacks I Enjoy:
most anything chocolate, especially dark; ranch dip & chips; watermelon, fresh peaches & strawberries (yum, just had some), doritos

What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Pay off debt; go to Disney every year & splurge, probably buy a place there; Buy a place at the beach; give to church, family & friends

Places I would live:
Not too far from family... Myrtle Beach, Hickory, I'm sure there are others, but I haven't traveled enough to know.

Bloggers I’m passing the challenge on to:
anyone who reads this!

No comments:

Blog Archive