Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Soap & other bubbly stuff

One of my favorite hand soaps is Bath & Body Works. I love the way it smells & even can fragrant your bathroom if it's small like mine. I love it especially when they have the 4 or 5 for $10 deals... I stock up. However, I do have a complaint about this stuff, especially the moisturizing kind. It stays in my sink in little droplets and my sink always looks dirty. It drives me crazy. The other kind does it too, but I guess because the other kind is clear (well, clear colored) it's not as bad as the creamy. Does anyone else have this problem?

On to bigger & better things... did anyone see the segment on the Today show yesterday with the 17 month old that could read? What in the world! She was reading books, word flash cards and she was even reading Ann's transcripts... amazing. Kensley is 17 months & I always thought she was very well developed in her language, but that's nothing compared to this kid. I just wonder how some kids can be so advanced at such a young age. She'll probably be graduating college at 10.

We had Flat Stanley come & visit from cousin Grant in TN for the weekend. (Cute project his Kindergarten class did)

Here's another pigtail picture of Kensley... I actually got bows in her hair his time.. SO cute! (see part of my mountain of clothes in the picture)

Kensley's newest craze is vacuuming. I pick this thing up at least 20 times a day. Good thing she can't turn it on by herself yet.

Off to do some housework today. This spring fever makes me want to nothing but just sit outside on the swing & read a book... or take nap :-)

1 comment:

Pollock Family said...

I use that soap, too, but I don't have that problem with it. I always rub it into my hands like lotion before I use water so, maybe that helps?!?

Blog Archive