Thursday, February 7, 2008

Catching up with old friends

I have good intentions, but I don't always get a chance to follow through in calling or emailing friends, especially those who don't live in my town. It does make me feel good to talk to a friend I haven't heard from in a while. I keep up with most of my college girlfriends and we try & get together at least once a year (if you are one of them & reading this, we are OVERdue!). Recently I've also got on Facebook and found a lot of friends, mostly from college & a few from high school too. It's so fun to see who they married, if they have any kids, where are they living, etc.... you know the drill. My first college roomate found me on facebook recently & we reconnected after almost 11 years! I got a chance to talk to her on the phone today. I said I would never do the Myspace thing. Then I did. Then I said I would never do the Facebook thing because I was already blogging & doing Myspace... then I did. I'm glad though. Otherwise I would never have had the chance to catch up with so many friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just joined facebook as well. I found a bunch of highschool friends that I hadn't heard from in a while. I'll be sure to add you so we don't lose touch :P

Blog Archive