Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Little Update

Just taking a few minutes to write a quick update. Nothing exciting happening... no Carter stories to tell, nothing major other than Kensley is on her 4th double ear infection since Thanksgiving. I am finally recovering from my forever long "whateveritisthatIhave" junk. I got another round of antibiotics and seems to finally be kicking in. We are anxiously waiting to see if it's really going to snow this week like they predict. Time will tell. It's been so long since we've had a good snow, I think we deserve it. My boys are dying for it to snow. I would love a nice LONG weekend since they are out of school next Mon-Wed. Although, it has to clear up before the weekend so we can head to Statesville for my niece's 1st birthday. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Blog Archive