Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it linger...

I feel like that song keeps repeating over & over in my house...we just can't get rid of it. Carter has strep throat again. We went to the doctor again this morning. I'm still snotting (for lack of a better word) but it's better than it was. It's reverted now to coughing up all the congestion that I guess settled in my chest.

Other than that, things are pretty good here. Kensley is just walking everywhere now. She's so cute strutting around the house. She loves to carry things around, but she can never carry it all at once, so she gets frustrated (like in the video) and screams at the stuff. She's saying new words everyday. Her newest is "oooos" for shoes. I heard that one for the first time today. She's also saying "mow" and points to her nose... yes, she's a little confused. She's starting to nod her head if she wants or doesn't want something. It's hilarious, because you really don't expect an answer & she shakes yes or no.

The boys started basketball this past weekend. They had their first game on Saturday. It was cute to watch them. Carter's league (5 & 6 yr olds) are still pretty much clueless and the coaches are on the court & guide them. We lost big time... but they don't officially keep score. I don't know if he is going to like it or not... it just doesn't seem like his kind of thing. Chandler's league (7 & 8 yr olds) is more into the game. They actually look like they know what they are doing. There are some big kids in his league. He's so skinny & small compared to the other kids. He's raring to go at the beginning of the game, but towards the end, he's tired of it. Although, he is doing much better than I expected and sticks with it. Kensley doesn't cooperate very well at the games, so I'm not as attentive as I would like to be. They have a game every weekend, so I'll try to get some pics and post them.

No comments:

Blog Archive