Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Things are looking up

It's been a pretty good week so far. The boys have been getting along much better (knock on wood, cross my fingers... or whatever else I need to do to not break my luck). They spent a long weekend at my parents house. Me, Corby & Kensley went up Saturday afternoon to spend the rest of the weekend there. Corby, Daddy & the boys went fishing. They had a lot of fun & caught a good bit of fish from what I understand. We got to spend Father's Day with my Daddy & just relax for the afternoon. The boys did recruit Corby for a watergun fight. I even got in on some of the action as well, but I really don't care to get wet in clothes. Gimmie a bathing suit & it's okay, but I didn't care to have a wet t-shirt contest with my husband & sons. They were in the tree house peeking out the holes to soak Corby. By the time they were finished, you would have thought that they took a dip in the pool they were all so wet.

This week we've swam a lot so far. It's really nice having a neighbor with a pool. I also implemented the idea that a friend posted for the fruits of the Spirit. Today they got 2 leaves. I hope more will come this week.

No comments:

Blog Archive