Monday, June 4, 2007

Another month older

Summer is here!!!! Yes, I know it's been hot for a while, but Chandler came home from school today with no more homework or reading! Yay! it's official now. They are basically playing this week. They had field day today & we have a trip to Broad River Greenway on Thursday. I'm looking forward to that. We had a nice weekend & finally some rain. Corby & the boys went to see Shrek yesterday.
Kensley is 8 months old today. She is growing up so fast. She's feisty as ever, but a good kid. She's still not mobile or anywhere close. She's lazy & everyone gets her what she wants so she really has no reason to be mobile. I'm not complaining though. She's starting to try & pull up if I help her hold onto something. She thinks she's big stuff when that happens. I gave her Cheerios for the first time today... it's was hilarious! It took her a minute to figure out how to get it to her mouth & then when she did, she made a horrible face & gave one of those "heebie-jeebie" shakes. She kind of gagged a little & then went back for more. I guess it will take her a while to get used to something hard & texture in her mouth. I don't remember the boys being that way though.

No comments:

Blog Archive