Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

I love pictures!  I take lots of pictures & love to have our pictures taken.  Photos to me are priceless.  I feel like sometimes I see life through the lens of a camera but I don’t want to miss anything.  I want to capture it all in hopes that I will lock in that memory to have for the future.  Now if I can just get back to scrapbooking those memories.  Anyway, I’ve always wanted family pictures on the beach.  I’ve joked that I was going to pack one of my photographer friends in my suitcase one year when we go to the beach.  Well, so happened this year that one of my friends, who is a photographer, was vacationing the same week as my family & she was just right down the beach from us.  She made some great photos of our family. 

You can visit her website by clicking here or her facebook page by clicking herephoto collage

1 comment:

Photos By Mamie said...

I love beach pictures, i'm trying to figure out a way to move there so i can take pictures all the time.

Blog Archive