Sunday, July 3, 2011

15 Years and counting….

 

IMG_3466

Wednesday, June 29th we celebrated 15 years of marriage.  15 years!  Wow, that seems like a really long time.  I am so thankful for these years with my man.  In 15 years we’ve both graduated from college, purchased our first home (which we are still living in), had 3 beautiful children, had many wonderful vacations together, made many great memories as a family and so, so much more!  We are going to really celebrate later on this year with a cruise, just the two of us. 

I am thankful for a Godly man who I am raising my children with.  Here’s to the past 15 years and many, many more together.  I love you babe! 

1 comment:

EngineersFalcon said...

Happy 15 Years! What a wonderful accomplishment. I feel blessed to know families that think marriage is worth it. I wish you many many wonderful years and think I may need a cruise for my 15 yr anniversary/honeymoon.

Blog Archive