Sunday, March 27, 2011

Girls Weekend!!!


(me, Cheryl, Stacy, Joy & Leslie)

I had the pleasure this weekend to spend some much needed time away with some of my best girlfriends from college. We headed to Myrtle Beach for some R & R and that's exactly what we got. It was so much fun! The drive down Friday afternoon went by so fast because we all were talking the entire way. We went out for supper, stayed up really late both nights talking, dipped our toes into the freezing ocean, sat in the hot tub, talked, took naps, talked, ate some more, watched movies, talked, slept...you get the point. My only complaint is that the weekend went by too fast. But that's what happens when you are having fun.

We all had a fabulous time as we reminisced about our college days and all the funny & stupid things we did. We've grown up but nothing has changed between any of us. We were missing a few ladies... (Heather, Linda, Janet)... but still had a fabulous time together. This will definitely be a yearly... maybe even more... event. I love you girls!!!




2 comments:

LittleGreenThread said...

Sounds like you had such a wonderful time! My girlfriends from college & I used to take vacations together every year. We had the best time! Nothing like laughing and enjoying the company of sweet friends. I hope when our kids are all a little older, we get to take trips together again.

Photos By Mamie said...

so much fun!
alison, i'm going to hold you to that comment. :)

Blog Archive