Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Crafts & Reflections

I sit here, awaiting another day with the kids out of school again tomorrow and I need to find something for us to do. I've searched the internet near & far (well, not really, but I've searched) and here's what I've found.
Enchanted Learning (tons & tons to pick from)

As I reflect on the past few days at home, these are some of the highlights....
#1 - we've had LOTS of family time
#2 - Corby has been home for 2 1/2 of those days... yay!
#3 - the kids have had plenty of time to play in the snow
#4 - we've ate really well this week
#5 - SLEEPING IN!!!!!
#6 - I got my Disney scrapbook finished
#7 - we've been lazy & haven't felt bad about it
#8 - we have a couple pretty funny videos to watch and remember our crazy January snow!

No comments:

Blog Archive