Thursday, October 21, 2010

Digital Christmas cards are here!

It's just around the corner... Christmas! My favorite time of year. I've been working on some new digital designs for this year that I am excited to premier here. Here's a few of the new designs that I've created and of course I can always custom design a card for you.

I'm also offering printing this year. Yay! I have found a printer that is great quality and it actually looks like a card as opposed to a photo print. So this year I am offering 2 options:
#1 - You can purchase a .jpg file that I create and you can print anywhere you like
#2 - I will design and print the cards for you. It's a high quality, durable, glossy cardstock printed in a 4x6 or 5x7 size and comes with envelopes. Printing comes in groups of 25. If you are interested just email me for pricing.

You can view any of my past designs on my website. Click on the Kendra's Creations tab in the right corner of my blog and go to Digital Creations or click on the Christmas tab.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

you site looks AWESOME!!! and i love love love all the cards! i'm going to go check out your shop right now:)

EngineersFalcon said...

Love the new layout (as always - you really should start making those for people for money too, you are very talented) and the Christmas cards are just stunning. I may have to be ordering some, if I can get a picture made of course!

Blog Archive