Monday, July 26, 2010

Beach 2010

We have returned home from our beach vacation. As usual, it was too short. I always look at the cars that are going home on the way to the beach & think "I'm glad that's not me" and then the day we come home I look at the cars going to the beach and think "I wish that was us". I'm thankful for the time that we had there & that it was a great week. This is the 7th year that we have vacationed with the Stamey family. Each year gets better & better as we venture to do new things and the kids get older & more independent on the beach. (Much more time for us to relax :)

The weather was wonderful... hot, but a nice breeze on the beach and it didn't rain except for one night. We had our usual's again this year... a visit to Krispy Kreme, putt-putt, and riding the rides at Broadway. We also did a couple new things.... we visited Alligator Adventure Park and went to the Alabama Theatre. Alligator Adventure was okay, but it was soooo hot & Chandler got sick while we were there. Not too fun. The Alabama Theatre was GREAT! The show was great... singing, dancing and comedy. I say it was well worth the money, plus the kids got in free.

Between me & Mae we took a TON of pictures... can you imagine that??? Trying to condense them to the best ones was rather hard, so rather making my post 10 pages of pictures, I put them all into a slideshow.... enjoy while you listen to some great songs.

No comments:

Blog Archive