Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day... church, out to lunch, a long nap, swimming with the family at the YMCA, picnic in the backyard, presents & great family time together. I am so thankful for my sweet children. They wanted to make yesterday so special for me & they did. They kept saying things like, "don't do _____, because it's mother's day". Cute. My hubby also pampered me with a gift certificate for a massage... ahhhhhh! He's good.

I love being a Mom & feel so privileged that God has give me this gift. I am thankful for my mom who has served as such a wonderful, Godly example for the past 34 years. I am also thankful to my mother-in-law who has accepted me into her family and loved me like one of her own. I love you both!



No comments:

Blog Archive