Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

I think everyone in my family was looking forward to spring break. I am REALLY looking forward to kicking back for a week & catching up on sleep. Thursday the kids celebrated with Easter parties & egg hunts at the school.

Friday we went to Statesville to spend time with Corby's family for a couple days. My nephew celebrated his 3rd birthday on Saturday & the kids had a great time spending the day at their Aunt Amanda & Uncle Aaron's house. My boys were especially excited when Preston got a motorcycle for his birthday!

My niece, Cora, who is just adorable!


Then we came back home for Sunday. We had a great worship service this morning, good lunch and then home for an afternoon nap (and all 5 of us took a nap too!)
Of course you have to always take pictures of your new Easter outfits.

This afternoon, I had the kids go on a scavenger to find their Easter basket goodies.



We are headed later this week to my parents for a few days. PawPaw Vern is taking the boys fishing & they are really excited about that. Until the next Spring Break update...

Hope your Easter was filled with the love of Christ! Celebrate that HE is risen!

No comments:

Blog Archive