Monday, April 27, 2009

For more viewing pleasure...

...I present the second installment of Kensley performing. Well, today not so much in front of a crowd, but just me... Mommy. I laughed so hard & I could just eat her up.


By the way, she's singing "Down by the station, early in the morning, see the busy trucks all in a row, hear the truck driver calling to the passenger, honk, honk, honk & off we go". No so much those words, but that's what it's "supposed" to say, or at least what I sing to her. The second song is Twinkle, Twinkle little star & the other songs are from her princess book that she tries to sing to, but yet again, words are not exactly there yet. Lastly, an encore performance from the preschool program of the Joy song.... Kensley's edit.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

JenB said...

Hayes watched that with me and he said "That's a funny video, Mom." The "tinkle, tinkle, little tar" cracks me up! She's so cute!!
Laaaaaaaaaa!

EngineersFalcon said...

She is so funny - and so serious about her singing. Wy has been sick all week and seeing Kensley sing has been one of the only genuine smiles all week!

Anonymous said...

Girl that is too funny. My favorite part----Shoo Be doo, and La, La, La-- she has the makings of a great soprano! She is just too cute. Katelyn loved it!
T

Blog Archive