Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Debate

I don't think I've heard much difference in any of the Presidential debates in that have been on over the past month. Attack, attack, attack.... you said.... no, YOU said... blah, blah, blah. Let's just get this election over with and pray for God's guidance until it happens. I'm tired of the attack ads between the two and all the hype over Obama being this great redeemer... blah on that too. I'm not a big fan of McCain, but at least he stands for moral issues that should be, without a doubt, what any Christian man would claim to support. I picked up some material at church on Sunday that really surprised me. Check out this website and this page in particular.

3 comments:

The Gardner Gang said...

I haven't even listened to the debates because of all that fighting back and foward. I detest politics. I hope the Lord will guide the nation in this election.
H

Anonymous said...

I don't see how any self proclaimed Christian could vote for a man who supports killing innocent babies, gay marriage, and gay couples adopting children. Please read your Bible, and see what God says about it!
I hope everyone will remember their Christian morals when they vote. Your own children will be affected by this election!

Monica said...

I SO agree with you, in fact i'm going to link this post to my blog!

Blog Archive