Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sleeping results

I was in the middle of this last night, when I was interrupted just after midnight with a sick 5 year old and cleaning him & his bed up from throw up. Ewwww... I HATE that smell. Anyhoo....back to the poll results. I got more comments that I ever have before...yippie! The consensus is that women are neat sleepers and men are messy. Only one of the comments referred to the woman being messy too. I guess it's just the nature of a woman to be organized in every way. It balances the men. I know some are opposite (the man is neat & woman is messy) but overall we all need that or we would drive ourselves crazy if we were both the same. I was really surprised that most of the women could pull the covers up virtually no mess the next morning. I thought I was weird for doing that. Obviously I'm not the sole "neat sleeper" of this world. It's good to know my girls have my back... hee, hee!

No comments:

Blog Archive