Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Naawwwwuh

We've hit the phase of toddlerhood where the answer to everything is no. Even if she wants it, the answer is no. I've really tried to not use that word so much with her in attempt to avoid this stage, but obviously, it didn't work. At least when she says it, it's not the screaming and forceful NO! She has the more "southern draw" version of naaawwwwuh. As annoying as it is, it's cute.

On different note, we've made our Disney plans... yippie! I am SO excited! I think I'm more excited than the kids really. They kind of know what Disney is, but they have no idea to the magnitude of what's in store for them. I've already got a little notebook & starting to plan out stuff & make my list of what all to take. It is really going to be so much fun for us all. I've only been once & that was when I was in 9th grade. I had one day to see the Magic Kingdom, Epcot & Sea World. I really don't remember anything except for me & my friend Bobbie walking through Cinderella's castle & my friend running into this guy with a leash with an imaginary dog on it & the man barking like crazy because my friend "stepped" on his dog. We laughed our heads off at that. I should have other memories, but I don't.

No comments:

Blog Archive