Sunday, April 6, 2008

Going through pictures

I just had to post these pictures of the kids... Corby got a new camera for work, so of course I had to test it out first. Just a few things to note about these pics.
Carter's mouth always looks like this... when he gets home from school & after he eats most anything... he's growing some kind of ring around his mouth. I have no idea how he gets food or the leftovers under his bottom lip.

Kensley finally likes to swing... I got her one for Easter & I guess it's actually comfy to sit in. She calls it "fwing". I just liked this picture of her & those cheeks (yes, one of them is bruised).
The kids love to jump on the trampoline... all of them (including Corby). The boys think it's much more fun with Daddy. Kensley goes up to it & says "jum-jum-jum"... meaning jump.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You've got some CUTE kiddos!

Blog Archive