Monday, April 28, 2008

Daddy's home!

Yes, Corby is back from a business trip. He was gone for most of last week. He got in late Friday night, but me & the kids were in Statesville, so we didn't get to see him until Saturday afternoon. The kids were so excited to finally see Daddy again. It's so cute to see Kensley get excited. She walked around every morning saying with her hands held out "where daddy?" she finally started answering her own question, "daddy wuk" (work). That's about the extent of what she can comprehend at her young age & she bought it, so there ya go.

I'm battling the allergy crud. I like spring because it's pretty & everything starts blooming, but that darn ole' pollen I can't stand. We had about 5 mounds of tree pollen in our driveway yesterday. I hate the yellow glaze that covers everything. I hate sitting on anything outside & standing up with a yellow bottom. It makes me itch to think about going outside & that's where my kids could live. I avoided it most all day today, but my nose is still like a dripping faucet & I could scratch all day long... arms, head, face, eyes, nose... you get the point. Hopefully soon, all of this will pass so I can go on to complain about the next thing... the summer heat. (If you know me at all, you know that I don't like to sweat and I DON'T like to be hot). Granted we are going to Disney in a couple weeks and that's probably all I will do is sweat and be hot the whole week, but that's definitely worth it.

Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Blog Archive