Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day

Not really a holiday for us today. Corby had to work, Chandler had school & homework, and I went to the Y like I do most Mondays. Just another day like all the rest. I took Chandler to the eye doctor this afternoon. He needs glasses. He's complained off & on all year, when he does homework & reads. I figured he was due an eye exam just to check things out. He's farsighted & one of his eyes is weaker than the other. So, the doctor prescribed reading glasses for him to wear while he's at school. He looks so cute in them. He doesn't have them yet, but it will be next week... just in time for the end of school. Ha!

The boys had a dip in the neighbors pool tonight. A little cool for the adults, but kids never seem to care about temperature. I'm sure they are going to ask every night from now until pool season is over if we can go swimming. Better get prepared.

No comments:

Blog Archive